Calgary’s economy is on a recovery path and as a business owner; this is the time to intensify your marketing campaigns. As the business environment gets even more competitive, you need to think outside the box in order to stay ahead of the competition.
This is where brochure services by Alberta Printing Co. Ltd. come in handy. Distributing Brochures in Calgary can revitalize your brand and extend your reach.
A study by DMA Research shows that 79% of customers read, keep or pass on a leaflet, making this one of the most effective tools.
How do you make effective brochures to meet your goals? Take a look:
1. Know your customer: Understanding your target audience helps create a message that resonates with them.
2. Focus on Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action (AIDA): Your message must eventually lead to the desired action and to do this you have to capture attention and interest to motivate a customer’s desire.
3. Focus on the needs of the customer: Avoid talking too much about your success and instead show the customer how your products or service can add value to their life. Buyers today have no time to read long winded texts
4. Leverage a professional printer: Use the services of an established digital printing Calgary firm for faster turnaround and quality materials.
5. Use headlines and graphics: To capture attention, get bold but make sure your headlines and images matter to the customer.
In addition, make sure you have a call to action (CTA), add your contacts including email, and social media links and make your message urgent for a quicker response.
If you need reliable, high-quality print, there are many great reasons to choose Alberta Printing Co. Ltd. Call us today @403-291-5351.